29 November 2011

29Nov2011

TODAY HAS BEEN THE LONGEST DAY EVER!! My feet are killing me, my head is pounding, my eyes are strained(ugh)! I feel like people walk all over me and this is far as I get to stick up for myself, yes that's right not at all! It's not fair that I let people just step on me and crush, crush, CRUSH me! I hope at some point I can grow some metaphoric balls and open my mouth when someone puts me down or belittles me.

Work was absolutely crazy today, and although I didn't get the shift I really wanted, I got in a few more hours I wouldn't have otherwise(which means more money!! $$$) I really do not want to complain here, I love my customers, I like what I do, but some of the people I work with just don't try and it's super frustrating. I guess for me, if you have a job it doesn't matter what it is, it's your job, just freaking do it. Just work! It makes sense to me to go to work and WORK, maybe it doesn't make sense to anyone else.

My mind is all over the place right now, I am not sure where my head is at really, but I hope at some point I can focus on one thing and COMPLETE something for just ONCE! I thought that having everything I wanted would make me the happiest girl in the world, and it does, but I feel like there is still something missing. I guess all the fighting between Andrew and I. I think that we just grew up a little too quickly, but we do have a great life. I realized today that the fighting needs to quit, so Andrew and I are going on a DATE an actual date. I think it has to be all of the time we are not spending with each other. We both get frustrated that we cannot spend time together and inevitably take it out on each other. This is the first week in a long while that Andrew has been on days again. We get to spend a little more time together now, but absolutely no alone time. I'm hoping this date night will be what we really needed to get back where we used to be.

Hmm, I think I've done exactly what I didn't want this for, but it works and even though I can't say everything I am feeling I said enough. I guess it would be inappropriate to have EVERYTHING on here for the world to see, but I guess if you want to know that badly you'd ask. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We want to know! lol