30 November 2011

30 November 2011

Today was a good day, not exactly sure why I was just in a great mood! A very very very good friend of ours will be here tomorrow afternoon and I am so extremely excited for myself, but mostly for my husband. They have been friends forever and haven't gotten to see each other in a long while. It is so nice to be able to see a familiar from back home.

Tomorrow also starts our Paleo Challenge, not many people have committed, however at this point I can only focus on myself and my weight loss goals. I am feeling so much better, and I feel like I look better, too!

This month is Christmas, and I am so excited. We are in our new house and all I can think is that it will be absolutely perfect! Yes, I will have my down days, but doesn't everyone? At least I do not complain every single day about the same exact thing. I hear some people complain and complain about the same thing over and over! It is so frustrating to see how miserable people are and they do not do ANYTHING to fix it! To those people I say, live life! Be grateful for what you have, don't be upset for the things you don't have.

Work was pretty slow tonight, but I actually had a nice conversation with the pharmacist working, it's nice to talk to someone and they talk back.(haha) Tomorrow( or I should say today) I have an appointment at 0745 and then another at 1330. I am supposed to be to work at 1400 so hopefully I won't be late to work. Tomorrow is also the first of the month so we should be busy or at least steady at work.

No comments: