11 January 2012

New Year

I am completely and totally in love with a man who is my absolute everything, besides Aubs of course! He is absolutely amazing, and I am grateful to have this love in my life. Sitting here thinking about him makes my heart flutter, my palms sweat, my smile grow. :) I love you so much! My favorite part of my day is when we just have to time to talk, although with children it is absolutely difficult to have any time for yourself let alone any one else. I always miss him, I wish we could be together more, but things get in the way.

^I thought I would mention that, before I got into other things :-P

First one of the new year! Sorry, I have been seriously slacking! I have been losing more and more weight, obviously not super fast like I wanted to, because I have yet to commit to a program. (I NEED TO!) So as the new year is year, I want a new me as well. This is the year where I get back to my goal weight and a healthier me. I hope to finally commit to school as well, I feel like I am hurting myself by not going and getting it finished. I need an education to get anywhere and I am not sure why I keep brushing it off. I hope this is the year to make it happen. I have many goals that people would say are a long shot, but I want to reach for the stars, and bring them BACK! Yes, that's right I am so motivated to do this not only to please myself, but to make my daughter proud of me! I am young, and I am super happy with having my precious daughter, but I have put off my education long enough. It is time! Who's with me?!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you dear.

Anonymous said...

good for you dear.