13 December 2011

Okay, I am a slacker, it has been a little bit since I have blogged. I am working out still, eating as well as I can, and still seeing the results.. I need a new scale though, I guess I have to go out and buy one so I can keep up on my results. Andrew and I didn't get to start our new program today, I was busy busy busy. Hopefully we get to start it tomorrow! I am so ready to keep seeing the results, and I will feel so good again.

My poor little pumpkin has been sick and I feel helpless, not sure what I can do for her, but just love her. Yesterday, I stayed home from work so I could take her to the doctor and take care of her, although I felt better taking care of her, I felt guilty about not going into work. I don't know why I care so much about what other people think, I guess I like to be liked... not like anyone listens to me, but again that is my own fault. I need to start voicing my opinions and stick up for myself. I mean really, I am a grown adult, I have a child I need to show her strength. Even when I do say something, it gets brushed off. Whether it be my friends, my coworkers, boss, family, I just feel like people don't listen to what I am really saying. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, I do have some really great people who care and who get me, but other than those few I am a complete door mat and anyone would tell you that.

I guess that's why I come here, I can say what I want and no one can interrupt me, or tell me to stop. I like it. Today is actually a good day for my mood, I feel good. I just wanted to get out what I have been thinking about. I am so pumped that I am working to better myself, and I feel blessed to have the support of my coaches. I'm deliriously tired so this is really starting to not make any sense, I think it is time for me to turn in. :)

No comments: