03 December 2011

03 December 2011

Yesterday, I did not have too much time to blog, but the day was odd from the beginning. Of course I had work, thankfully an earlier shift :) Working away, I spotted my favorite customer, so I walk over because of course he asked for me. I was horrified to find out he was leaving his wife, because of his own private reasons. He said that now that she was out of the picture he could speak to who ever he pleases. He repeated himself over and over. He finally asked if I would go to a renaissance festival with him. He said well if you have a boyfriend or whatever, he can come, too. Hmmm, it was a semi long conversation, he eventually said, "I'm not hitting on you." It was very uncomfortable for me and extremely upsetting, because what a joy he was before will be someone I will avoid now.

Later in the day, about an hour before I was about to get off, another customer whom I had never seen before came to buy, what else, Sudafed. He looked late 30's early 40's, and starts making small talk, well that happens every day... UNTIL he was asking how I was doing, naturally I mention that I am doing great because I'm getting off in an hour! He then says, "you sure are pretty".. really dude? I am polite and say, "thanks".. and blah blah blah.. so he gets to "signing out" the Sudafed and he hit the accept button, but not hard enough so I ask him to hit it a little harder. He replies, " I just like to take it soft and gently if you know what I mean"...At this point I'm sure my face was extremely red, because I don't like confrontation so I don't say what I am really feeling. Anyway, he starts to leave..making gross faces the entire time and says, "I'll be back in an hour"...WHAAAAA? Naturally, my neurotic self goes crazy (haha). I am immediately freaked out and not wanting to leave. During this whole process I look for anyone to come over and save me, unfortunately for me we were getting busy at that point and my rescue wasn't happening. So we noticed that he walked back and forth a few times, but I didn't seem him again, THANK GOODNESS!

Mike and Ashley were here for a few days and I think we had a great time! They left this afternoon and will hopefully be getting back to Virginia in a couple of hours! It was so nice to see Mike, we haven't seen him in what seems like forever so it was great! We met Ashley, his girlfriend for the first time, she was absolutely hilarious! We had a great time together, but it was just too short. Next time we hope to get together for a longer time.

I am now on day three of the medicine the doctor prescribed me and I feel totally cloudy, but I guess I am still just getting used to it. I am hoping that by changing it from morning to night I will get the sleep that I have been so desperate for. I think that I have had a good couple of days. I have been neutral in my mood and hopefully it will stay that way. I unfortunately blew my paleo, but I am going to start fresh tomorrow and Andrew is joining me which is nice.

No comments: