05 December 2011

Late night

Today has been an okay day, Andrew and I spent it cleaning, and enjoying time as a family. It was so nice for it just to be us for a little while :). Unfortunately, my darling daughter is still sick and it's only getting worse. I feel bad that there is nothing that I can do for her. I just made a midnight run to Wal-Mart to get a humidifier and whatever else I could get my hands on. I absolutely love going at night to shop because there are no people and I can get what I want to get, then get out. The only bummer of doing a late run for medicines is that I had no one to consult me on what I was buying :(. Oh well, hopefully whatever I bought is going to help her. I have gotten her to sleep once again and I am hoping that this time she will stay asleep with the humidifier in there. Once I feel like she is alright, I will eventually go to sleep. I hate staying up so late, because it ruins my mornings, but I just couldn't go to sleep knowing she wasn't feeling well/ sleeping well. I don't have anyone to talk to either, guess I need to make some friends that are night owls or people in different time zones (haha).

The weekend is over and I go back to work in the afternoon, let's hope this week starts off well and I don't have too many problems. I would love for just one day of the pharmacy running smoothly, no bitching/complaining, and a steady flow of customers. There is nothing like having some work to do at work (haha). I don't see any of that happening tomorrow or the rest of the week at all, unfortunately.

We did great on our paleo diet, it feels good to be able to do something and feel great about it. I am hoping that this is what I need to get what I want. I hope that I will start to lose weight more steadily, and maintain a good attitude.

Now that it has taken forever to type this short little blog, I am assuming I will pass out very soon. :) I come here for some complaining and releasing some of my mood :). I appreciate those who read, and those who care. I have no insights, and this isn't what this is for, I really enjoy expressing myself, and I could care less if anyone reads it. I know that sometimes it can be a little much, but this is more of a release for me. While, I do have a personal journal where I can really express myself fully, there is something about putting it out there that is interesting to me. Anyway, I really should go to bed now if I am going to salvage any kind of sleep that I am going to be getting tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you! Your an amazing writer! xoxo to Aubree hope little manchkin gets better! Really hate it when are baby's get sick you feel so useless! All we can do is to make them as comfortable as we can and cuddle! As it looks i'm up late can't sleep and watching tv at 1:30 omg! Sleep tight little one! Thank you for sharing your day! love Murma

Anonymous said...

I'm very intrigued by the caveman diet. Keep us posted!